Agnieszka Siewniak focuses on assisting multinational and local companies in solving the employment, social security, immigration and other issues related to conducting business activity through the personnel in Poland. Her experience among others covers issues related to launching new establishments, restructuring-related transfers of employees, relationships with trade unions, mass redundancies and individual terminations. Moreover she provides advice related to employment litigations and represents clients before the labour courts.
Agnieszka provides skillful advice on individual and collective labour law (preparing legal documents including employment agreements, non-competition agreements, termination documents, internal regulations), employment restructuring processes (employee transfers, mass redundancies) as well as on employment litigation. She also provides counsel to the clients on foreigners hirings and labour audits.
Representative Legal Matters
- Ongoing assistance of the client’s legal department in employment and HR matters of all entities in Poland with the headcount of over 16,000 employees, creating templates of contracts and other HR documents, procedures and training materials: Amazon Fulfillment Poland.
- Providing on-going legal advice in labour matters including individual terminations of key employees: Dolby Laboratories, Swarovski, Willson & Brown, Heitman Financial.
- Conducting training courses re. termination of employment agreements, preventing discrimination and harassment at workplace.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates - Member
- Poland (2017)
- Warsaw University (Faculty of Law and Administration)
- Karel de Grote-Hogeschool (International Business)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa