John Shoemaker is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Transactional Group. John represents clients in matters of domestic and cross border M&As, corporate governance and commercial contracting.
Prior to joining the Firm, John advised clients concerning the tax aspects of various domestic and international corporate transactions with several multinational professional services consultancies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois~United States (2013)
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law (LLM in Taxation, with honors) (2017)
- Loyola University Chicago, Quinlan School of Business (MBA) (2014)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (JD, cum laude) (2013)
- Denison University (BA Economics, cum laude) (2007)