Ayumu Shinozaki is a member of the Firm's Corporate / M&A group in Tokyo, and has more than eight years of legal practice working in Japan. Mr. Shinozaki’s experience includes working in-house on a secondment to a major Japanese trading company from 2014 to 2015.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a number of clients in domestic and cross-border M&A.
- Represented a European manufacturer in connection with the enforcement of foreign arbitration judgments regarding international commercial transactions.
- Advised on a number of large-scale employment restructuring projects, including a case of a major software company.
- Represented and advised on a number of contract negotiations and disputes in domestic and international transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (2007)
- University of Warwick (LL.M.) (2013)
- Sophia University (LL.B.) (2005)