Michael Shimada is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Employment Practice Group in Palo Alto.
Prior to joining the firm, Michael interned at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California, the Office of Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and the General Counsel Division of the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office.
- California~United States (2021)
- UCLA School of Law (J.D.) (2021)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A.) (2016)
- Co-author, What Does the Supreme Court's Stay of the OSHA ETS Mean for the Federal Contractor Vaccine Mandate? Don't Count On It Surviving Judicial Review, The Employer Report, 18 January 2022
- Co-author, The OSHA Vaccine Mandate Is Done For. Now What Should Employers Do?, The Employer Report, 13 January 2022