William (Will) Shields is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group. Will began his career with Baker McKenzie as a summer associate in 2019.
Will advises clients on domestic and international disputes. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, FDA regulatory and compliance law, and internal investigations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- District of Columbia~United States (2021)
- George Washington University Law School (JD) (2020)
- Northeastern University (BA, magna cum laude) (2015)
- Co-author, "Taking a Holistic Approach to Combatting Bribery and Corruption; President Biden Instructs Interagency Review Addressing Corruption as a Core United States National Security Interest," Baker McKenzie Foreign Investment and National Security Blog, 10 June 2021
- Co-author, "United States: What makes a false claim 'false?' It depends. Supreme Court declines to address objective falsity standard to determine False Claims Act liability," Baker McKenzie Insight, 4 March 2021
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.