Erin Shields is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Los Angeles office and is a member of the Firm’s Litigation and Government Enforcement practice. She is a member of the Firm's North America Trade Secrets Practice Group. She joined the Firm in 2021 upon graduating from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Erin focuses on complex commercial litigation for large corporate clients. She handles many disputes, specifically including breach of contract, trademark infringement, and cross-border litigation.
- California~United States
- UCLA School of Law (JD) (2020)
- Carleton University (BA English Literature) (2016)
- Co-author, "Strategic Considerations in Parallel Trade Secrets Actions," IP Litigator, forthcoming June 2021
- Co-author, "Common Law Defenses May Favor Commercial Tenants in Covid-19 Disputes," Bloomberg Law, 1 April 2021
- Author, "Conservation, Co-Management, and Power-Balancing in Haida Gwaii," Law Meets World (by the UCLA Law Review), March 2020
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.