Mr. Lipei Shi is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Frankfurt. He joined the Firm in January 2014.
Mr. Shi's practice focuses on domestic and international M&A and general corporate advice. He particularly handles China-related projects, such as inbound and outbound investments, M&A transactions and joint ventures involving Chinese parties.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Swiss Sulzer AG on the sale of its Metco division to OC Oerlikon.
- Advised the Boltun-QST-Group on the acquisition of ESKA Automotive GmbH.
- Advised Meibah International GmbH on the public takeover of Schumag Aktiengesellschaft.
- Advised Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG comprehensively on the sale of its Postpress Packaging Business to Masterwork Machinery Co., LTD.
- Advised KSPG Automotive/Rheinmetall on its joint-venture in Germany with Chinese HUAYU Automotive Systems Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of SAIC.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutsch-Chinesische Juristenvereinigung e.V. - Member
- Germany (2014)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt (Assessor Exam) (2013)
- Goethe University of Frankfurt (Referendar Exam) (2011)