Fernando Augusto Shelley Fiorentino has more than 17 years' experience advising on corporate, real estate and M&A matters. He is a Commercial Notary Public authorized by Ministry of Economics to act in the State of Jalisco. He is also a regular speaker in different real estate and corporate seminars and forums and was a professor in Universidad Tecnologica.
Fernando focuses on M&A and corporate matters, including corporate restructuring and transactional operations for domestic and international companies. He works mainly with clients in the infrastructure, healthcare, IT and consumer goods and retail industries.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Fernando worked on the following matters:
- Represented diverse clients in acquisition and buy-out transactions involving company assets and shareholders' participation.
- Represented consumer good clients before diverse regulatory authorities and organizations.
- Advised diverse industry clients in private investments, joint venture processes as well as other investment and capital contributions strategies.
- Acted as a commercial notary public for domestic and international companies on various cases.
- Advised diverse clients in cross-border corporate, real estate and transactional matters, including corporate governance, corporate best practices implementation and restructure processes for family businesses and companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Commercial Public Notaries Council of the State of Jalisco - Member
- Mexico (2000)
- Mexican Institute of Best Corporate Practice (Post Graduate in Corporate Governance) (2016)
- Universidad Panamericana (Post Graduate in Corporate Law) (2011)
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE), Madrid (Master in Corporate Law) (2002)
- Instituto Tecnologico y De Estudios Superiores de Occidente (Bachelor in Law) (2000)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.