Tim Sheddick handles public and private M&A and corporate transactions in the UK and abroad. He joined Baker McKenzie in 1999, and became a partner in 2006.
Tim focuses his practice on public and private M&A for UK and international clients with a particular focus on the infrastructure sector. He also advises on UK equity capital markets transactions. Tim spent five months on secondment at Macquarie Capital Funds as legal counsel, where he worked on private and public M&A transactions in the infrastructure sector.
Representative Legal Matters
- Consortium of funds managed by First State Investments and Hermes Investment Management: acquisition of ferry operators Scandlines from 3i Group and funds managed by 3i Group for a total equity value of EUR1.7 billion
- PKA, PFA, ATP and funds managed or advised by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets: take private of TDC A/S, the listed Danish telecoms company for a total consideration of approximately USD 6.6 billion
- Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 3: sale of its interest in Kastrup Airports Parent ApS, the ultimate owner of Copenhagen Airport to Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board.
- Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 2: sale of its remaining interest in Thames Water to Borealis and Wren House Infrastructure
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec: Sale of its interest in South East Water Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets: Equity arrangements for acquisition, as part of a consortium of investors, of a 61% state in National Grid's gas distribution business
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1999)
- College of Law, Chester (L.P.C. Distinction) (1996)
- Manchester University (LL.B. Honors) (1995)