Sandhya is an associate in the Employment & Compensation Practice Group. Her practice focuses primarily on Global Immigration matters.
Sandhya plans and formulates strategy regarding submission of nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions for both U.S. and global immigration matters. Additionally, Sandhya manages workflow, reporting, and deadlines; drafts complex L-1s (New Office and changes in corporate structure/spins/additions of subsidiaries), H-1Bs (Nunc Pro Tunc), and EB-1 I-140 petitions and communicates directly with HR of large and small corporate clients regarding status of nonimmigrant and immigrant matters.
- National Immigrant Justice Center - Volunteer
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- Washington University School of Law (Juris Doctor) (2016)
- Loyola University Chicago (Certificate in Paralegal Studies) (2011)
- University of Wisconsin (Bachelor of Arts History and Strategic Communication) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.