Baker & McKenzie LLP
Peter is an associate in the North America Litigation & Government Enforcement Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's San Francisco office. He is also member of the Firm's Commercial Litigation subgroup, North America Class Action subgroup and the North America Trade Secrets Practice Group. Peter joined the Firm in 2021 upon graduating from the Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law.
Peter represents companies and individuals in civil litigation matters and in interactions with regulatory systems at the local, state, and federal level.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California~United States (2022)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California~United States (2022)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of California~United States (2022)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (2021)
- California~United States (2021)
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law (JD, cum laude) (2021)
- American University (BA, History & International Studies) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.