Dr. Mirka Senke is a member of Baker McKenzie's Public Law Practice Group in Berlin. She joined the Firm in 2004.
Mirka regularly represents domestic and multinational companies in public law matters, with particular focus on energy projects. She has also advised in several large international and domestic real estate transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a multinational gas company on planning, mining, environmental and energy law matters related to the approval of Germany's first helium gas cavern.
- Advised the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in its capacity as project manager in the planning and permit procedure for several offshore grid connection cables.
- Advised a Spanish company in connection with the sale of a well-known building in Berlin.
- Advised several companies in connection with real estate matters.
- Germany (2004)
- University of Berlin (Assessor Exam) (2003)
- Berlin Law School (Doctor Juris) (2002)
- Humboldt Law School, Berlin (Referendar Exam) (1998)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.