Tomasz Sender is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Warsaw office. He focuses on commercial and corporate law. Prior to joining the Firm, he was an in-house lawyer for a cultural institution. He also advised various educational institutions on issues, disputes and litigation matters involving its employees.
Mr. Sender advises on corporate restructuring processes and business reorganizations. He also practices in compensation and labour law, and as well as transport and press law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an insurance company on compensatory matters regarding insured parties' claims.
- Advised various transport companies on contractual disputes.
- Advised a press magazine on disputes and claims involving its readers.
- Providing ongoing corporate assistance and general legal service to companies from various sectors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Lodz Bar of Legal Advisors - Legal Advisor
- Poland (2015)
- Lodz University (Master of Law)
- Universite de Tours, France
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa