Representative Legal Matters
Advising an ultra-high-net-worth individual on a long-running, multi-billion-dollar family trusts dispute, seeking to set aside Bermudian purpose trusts in order to return assets to the family heirs and pursuing related claims in a number of other jurisdictions.
Representing a major banking institution on proceedings in several jurisdictions to enforce a USD 500 million judgment debt.
Representing two Chinese state-owned entities against their former Egyptian distributor in ICC arbitration in connection with the termination of two separate distribution agreements. The place of arbitration is Paris, France, the applicable law is Egyptian law.
- Advising a human rights charity on a pro bono basis regarding assistance with a constitutional challenge against legislation in a major African jurisdiction.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2020)
- University of Bristol (First Class BA Degree in Music)
- (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- University of Law (Legal Practice Course with distinction)