Hendrik Seidel is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Munich office and a member of the Information Technology Practice Group. He has significant experience in drafting and negotiating complex outsourcing contracts as well as advising public clients on public tender procedures. Before joining Baker McKenzie in 2017, Hendrik worked for an international law firm and as a freelance consultant for startups and DAX 30 companies.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Hendrik
- Advised a global group on the implementation of the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Advised a public client in the financial sector on various IT outsourcing projects.
- Advised on the introduction of various global IT systems and related issues regarding employee data protection.
- Advised a globally operating group on data protection issues relating to the automation of a logistics center.
- Advised a major German bank concerning the carve-out of a subsidiary.
- Advised a German car manufacturer in the context of IT provider management.
- Analyzed several armament projects for a public contracting authority in the field of defense.
- Germany (2012)
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne (Bar Exam) (2012)
- Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster (Referendar Exam) (2009)