Anne Sedgwick is a member of Baker McKenzie's Global Real Estate Practice with over ten years of experience in real estate transactions and corporate/commercial matters.
Anne has advised owner-managed businesses, real estate management firms and privately-held corporations on a range of corporate and commercial matters, including the acquisition and sale of businesses and commercial real property, corporate governance, corporate restructurings, commercial loans and mortgages, and commercial leasing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick - Member, 2006-2021
- Law Society of Ontario - Member, 2016-present
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society - Member, 2021-present
- Ontario~Canada (2016)
- New Brunswick~Canada (2006)
- Acadia University (B.A.)
- University of New Brunswick, Faculty of Law (LL.B.)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.