Pierre Sculier joined Baker McKenzie in 1977 and was admitted to the Brussels’ bar in the same year. He was made partner in 1986. Pierre Sculier routinely handles litigation, commercial contracts, intellectual property and employment matters. Mr. Pierre Sculier also serves as co-chair of Belgium’s IP Practice Group and Dispute Resolution Practice Group of Baker McKenzie.
Pierre Sculier has extensive experience in labour, commercial and intellectual property litigations. He is also in charge of the supervision of the Brussels’ Office practice in respect of trademark filings and prosecutions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brussels Bar Association - Member
- Brussels Bar Association - Secretary
- Belgian Association of French and German speaking bards (O.B.F.G.) - Director
- INTA - Member
- Comité de gestion et de surveillance du fichier central des avis de saisies - Member
- Brussels~Belgium (1977)
- University of Brussels (Law Degree magna cum laude) (1977)