Lauren M. Schuster is an associate and business lawyer who focuses her practice on US and international executive compensation and employee benefits.
Ms. Schuster advises public and private companies on issues that affect retirement plans, health plans, fringe benefit plans, non-qualified deferred compensation plans, severance arrangements, employment agreements, and mobile employment arrangements. She also advises on executive compensation and employee benefits matters in US and international mergers and acquisitions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals - Member
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago - Director
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- Wisconsin~United States (2014)
- Loyola University, Chicago (J.D. magna cum laude) (2014)
- Missouri State University (B.S. International Business Administration and Spanish) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.