Representative Legal Matters
- Advised one of the largest European banks in a post merger integration of their IT infrastructure through an intragroup outsourcing.
- Advised one of Germany’s largest banks in connection with the outsourcing of the private wealth management platform of its British affiliate bank to a Swiss bank, including the preparation of the agreement.
- Advised an international manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical products on the implementation and operation of a whistleblowing hotline in 22 European and non-European jurisdictions.
- Advised a leading manufacturer of storage equipment on becoming a globally operating IaaS (storage) provider.
- Advised an Asian world market leader on consumer technology in connection with building a platform combining TV, Internet and social hubs for mobile end-user devices.
- Advised a manufacturer and distributor of asset management software for the financial sector for more than 10 years on all upcoming major licensing, implementation and maintenance contract negotiations.
- Advised a leading IT service provider on organizing its international flow of personal data when operating ERP systems through equipment located in numerous countries around the globe.
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019/2021 for information technology, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019/2021
- TMT: Information Technology, Chambers Europe 2021
- Leading individual in IT & outsourcing, IT Transactions and outsourcing, Legal 500 Europe, 2021
- New York~United States (1994)
- Germany (1990)
- Tulane University (LL.M.) (1992)
- University of Freiburg (Dr. jur.) (1988)
- University of Freiburg (Referendar Exam) (1986)
- University of Reims (Licence en droit) (1983)
Co-author (with Janet Butler, Johannes Döveling, Caroline Heinickel, Nicolas Kredel, Holger Lutz, Jens Rubart, Joachim Scherer), "TKG - Telekommunikationsgesetz Kommentar," 3rd edition 2021, ESV Medien, 10.11.2020
Co-editor (with Joachim Scherer, Janet Butler, Caroline Heinickel, Nicolas Kredel, Holger Lutz, Jens Rubart), "TKG - Telekommunikationsgesetz - Kommentar," 3. Auflage 2020, Erich Schmidt Verlag, September 2020