Andreas Schöberle is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Munich office. He joined the Firm in 2018 as an associate after spending his legal clerkship in the jurisdiction of the Higher Regional Court in Munich and two assignments in the Firm’s Munich and Buenos Aires offices from 2016 to 2018. Andreas Schöberle is admitted as a lawyer since 2017.
Andreas advises domestic and international clients on all labor and employment law matters, particularly on mass dismissal & restructuring matters, participation rights of Works Councils as well as social security obligations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Bar Association (DAV) - Member
- Munich Bar Association (MAV) - Member
- German-American Lawyers Association (DAJV) - Member
- German-Mexican Lawyers Association (DMJV) - Member
- Germany (2017)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Assessor Exam) (2016)
- University of Munich (Referendar Exam) (2014)
- Buenos Aires
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.