Braden Schnarr is an assosciate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Toronto office. As a graduate of Bond University, Braden spent 3 years studying abroad on the Gold Coast, Australia. Prior to joining the Firm as an associate, Braden was Counsel at one of the world's largest non-bank providers of foreign exchange solutions, where he gained diverse experience in a variety of corporate practice areas.
Braden's practice focuses on domestic and cross border M&A, public and private financings, corporate reorganizations, regulatory compliance and general corporate and securities matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2018)
- Bond University (JD (Honours)) (2015)
- McMaster University (BA Geography and Environmental Studies (Honours)) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.