Dominick Schirripa is a knowledge lawyer for Baker McKenzie's North America Tax Practice Group in Washington, DC. He focuses his work on providing innovative, result-oriented and strategic legal solutions to legal professionals and clients, utilizing great negotiation, communication and analysis skills, combined with extensive knowledge in tax law.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Dominick was a manager of tax policy and research at a tax planning software company. Dominick also worked as a tax law editor and later practice lead for a financial, software, data and media company, directing the delivery of content related to taxation of business entities and tax accounting. Prior to that, he served as a law clerk and attorney with the US Tax Court.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Tax Section
- D.C. Bar Association - Tax Section
- U.S. Tax Court (2009)
- District of Columbia~United States (2004)
- New York~United States (2004)
- New Jersey~United States (2003)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2009)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D.) (2003)
- Cornell University (A.B.) (1999)