Stephanie Sauer is an associate in the M&A / Corporate Practice Group in the Firm's Vienna office. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in January 2015, Ms. Sauer worked for a leading Austrian law firm in Vienna.
Ms. Sauer focuses her practice on corporate law matters and M&A transactions. She advises Austrian and international clients on corporate restructurings and all aspects of general corporate law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Daimler AG in connection with the acquisition of the financial services business of Wiesenthal group (including the acquisition of Welcome Bank GmbH) and a future cooperation in 2015.
- Advised EDF International in connection with the disposal of its minority shareholding in Energie Steiermark AG in an auction process.
- Advised the shareholders of Valartis Bank (Austria) AG in connection with the withdrawal of the Valartis Group from regulated activities in Austria, including the sale of the banking business of Valartis Bank (Austria) AG in 2015.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association - Member
- Austria (2016)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2010)