Nabeel is a corporate lawyer and has acted on a range of corporate matters, including acquisitions and disposals, private equity transactions, group restructurings and shareholder arrangements with a particular focus on assisting in transactions in the MENA region.
He also assists the wider team in advising companies, free-zone authorities, government bodies, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs on a range of cross-border and multi-jurisdictional matters.
- England & Wales (Solicitor) (2021)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- University of Law (Master of Laws (LLM) - International Legal Practice) (2015)
- University of Law (LPC) (2014)
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) (LLB) (2012)