Paula Sarti is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate and Securities Practice Group in San Francisco. Ms. Sarti assists leading global technology companies on complex cross-board transactions, including the planning and implementation of global corporate reorganization projects, pre- and post-acquisition integration, internal restructuring, separation and spin-offs, and entity rationalization. Her approach to cross-border transactions helps clients achieve greater efficiencies, proactively manage risks and increase deal certainty.
Ms. Sarti's practice focuses on global corporate restructuring and integration projects, including holding company and supply chain restructurings, tax-planning restructurings, and spin-offs transactions. She also provides clients with practical, innovative advice on a wide range of cross-border business issues.
Representative Legal Matters
Advised software companies in multiple global spin-offs of major business units in over 50 countries.
Advised global semiconductor companies on several post-acquisition integrations.
Advised the world's largest medical technology company on post-acquisition integration of its business operations in APAC, EMEA, and LATAM.
Advised a global networking solutions company in connection with multiple post-acquisition integration projects.
Advised multiple multinational companies on the planning and implementation of cash repatriation transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- San Francisco Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California~United States (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California~United States (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (2012)
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D.) (2012)
- University of Southern California (B.A. International Relations cum laude) (2007)