Guy Sanderson is a partner in the Firm’s Sydney office, and co-leads the Firm's Australian Capital Markets team. He works mainly on public company mergers, acquisitions, equity capital market transactions, and cross-border listings.
Guy advises clients on public company takeovers and mergers, private company acquisitions, ASX listings, equity capital markets, debt capital markets, cross border listings, buy-backs, and corporate governance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on IPOs and ASX-listings for companies in all industry groups.
- Advising on public company schemes of arrangement, takeovers and mergers, including representing clients in the Takeovers Panel.
- Acting on equity capital markets transactions for major investment banks and corporate issuers.
- Acting for the Takeovers Panel on contested takeover decisions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- ASIC - Corporate Finance Liaison Committee
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia - Fellow
- New South Wales~Australia (1997)
- Western Australia~Australia (1992)
- University of Western Australia (LL.B.) (1991)
- University of Western Australia (B. Juris Honours) (1990)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.