Rosalynne Sanchez is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Corporate & Commercial, Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Intellectual Property and Tax practice groups. She is a Certified Public Accountant and has worked for one of the country's largest downstream oil refining companies for more than five years, handling various roles in its controllers and business finance department.
Rosalynne provides general corporate and commercial advice, assists in transactions with various government agencies, and advises on registration and reporting requirements for corporate entities. She assists multinational companies from various industries including energy, mining and infrastructure, financial institutions, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, and services.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2017)
- Ateneo de Manila University (J.D. Second Honors) (2016)
- University of the Philippines (B.S. Business Administration and Accountancy Cum Laude) (2006)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.