Ben has a broad commercial litigation practice. He acts for clients on fraud matters, internal investigations, jurisdictional disputes, class actions, and commercial arbitrations. He is a contributor to canadianfraudlaw.com and globalclassactionsblog.com. In addition to his litigation work, Ben's practice includes transactional work in a range of corporate and securities law matters.
Ben also assists the Firm's pro bono team in providing legal assistance to survivors of human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- The Advocates' Society - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2018)
- Queen's University (JD) (2017)
- Concordia University (BA Honours) (2013)