Karen Ryder is a consultant in the Sydney office of Baker McKenzie, and has extensive experience in all aspects of structured real estate transactions. She works for several well-known offshore funds and asset managers, as well as for leading Australian property funds.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising foreign funds on multi-million dollar property portfolio acquisitions.
- Acting on the sale of some of Australia's premier commercial office buildings.
- Advising on the sale of national retail portfolios.
- Managing major portfolio leases throughout Australia.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tourism & Transport Forum Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Property Council of Australia
- New South Wales~Australia (1995)
- Victoria~Australia (1994)
- New Zealand (1987)
- Victoria University of Wellington (LL.B.) (1986)