Jeff regularly counsels developers, investors, and lenders on various aspects of development in the renewable energy field, including real estate and land development agreements, power procurement and interconnection, environmental approvals and entitlements, and construction.
Jeff also advises investors and lenders with respect to development underwriting for renewable project financing transactions that involve secured and unsecured commercial loans, and asset-backed financings, and has also represented both buyers and sellers of renewable energy portfolios comprising utility-scale and distributed generation projects across the United States.
Representative Legal Matters
- Counseled a US developer in the sale of a 120 MW portfolio of Commercial & Industrial solar facilities located throughout North America.
- Advised a US developer in the sale of several utility-scale solar facilities located throughout California.
- Advised a US private equity fund in the purchase of a 22 MW solar facility located in California.
- Assisted a US developer in the purchase and development of a 210 MW portfolio of wind projects located in Utah.
- California~United States (2005)
- University of Southern California Law School (JD) (2004)
- Cornell University (BS) (2000)