Dr. Felix Ruhmannseder joined Baker McKenzie in 2018. He is both admitted to the Austrian and the German bar. Prior to joining the Firm he was a lawyer in Germany for white collar crime until 2012. When Felix moved to Vienna, he assisted domestic and foreign companies in compliance matters and the defense against criminal charges as a lawyer in international law firms.
Felix assists clients in a broad range of compliance matters including risk minimization strategies, implementation and controlling of compliance systems and internal investigations. He represents clients in white collar proceedings and advises clients on self-disclosure cases regarding tax criminal law.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm Felix,
Implemented comprehensive Compliance Management Systems for several companies.
Assisted insurance companies in regard to meeting the Solvency II standards.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- European Fraud and Criminal Lawyers (EFCL) - Member
- Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (WisteV) - Member
- Vereinigung Österreichischer StrafverteidigerInnen (Organization of Austrian Criminal Defense Lawyers) - Member
- Österreichischer Compliance Officer Verbund (ÖCOV) – Member
- Austria (2017)
- Germany (2005)
- University of Passau (Dr. iur.) (2008)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Assessor Exam) (2005)
- University of Passau (Referendar Exam) (2003)
Diwok Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.