Representative Legal Matters
Acting for Standard Chartered Bank and African Export-Import Bank in relation to a USD 1,000,000,000 receivables backed dual tranche K-Sure covered and DFI commercial facility for Sonangol.
Acting for Standard Chartered Bank in relation to a USD 1,500,000,000 receivables backed credit facility for Sonangol.
Acting for Standard Chartered Bank and UK Export Finance in connection with the financing to the Kingdom of Bahrain for the upgrade of the wastewater treatment facilities in Tubli.
Acting for Standard Chartered Bank, Credit Agricole CIB and UK Export Finance in connection with the c. USD 900 million financing to the Sultanate of Oman for the construction and development of three hospitals in Oman.
Acting for Proparco in relation to a USD 10,000,000 loan to Africure Pharmaceuticals for the construction of two new manufacturing plants in Côte d'Ivoire and Ethiopia.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2020)
- BPP University (Master Degree in Commercial Legal Practice) (2018)
- BPP University (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2017)
- University College, London (Second Class Degree in European Social and Political Studies, with a specialization in International Relations and Russian) (2016)