Dr. Jens Rubart is a senior economist who joined Baker McKenzie in April 2011. Prior to that, he spent three years working in the transfer pricing service line at Deloitte & Touche. Dr. Rubart applies economic methods to client issues in tax, transfer pricing and competition law. He has more than a decade of experience in advanced econometrics and financial analysis.
Representative Legal Matters
- Quantification of cartel damages in the private enforcement of damage claims.
- Performed valuation of IP transactions and transfer or functions.
- Performed economic and empirical analyses for German and European merger cases.
- Assessed and consulted on rebate schemes in abuse of dominance cases.
- Transfer pricing studies for arm´s length remunerations in the financial service industry.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft (German Statistical Society) - Member
- German Economic Association - Member
- Technical University Darmstadt (Ph.D. Economics) (2006)
- University of Bielefeld (MSc Economics) (2000)