Kristen Roth is a New York-qualified associate attorney in the Corporate Finance Group based in London. Prior to joining the London office, Kristen worked at Baker McKenzie Madrid.
Kristen focuses on international and US Capital Markets, as well as Corporate and Securities Laws.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Capital Markets Association (ICMA)
- New York~United States (2018)
- Pepperdine University School of Law (Juris Doctor and Certificate in Dispute Resolution) (2016)
- I.C.A.D.E. - Univ. Pontificia Comillas (LLM International and European Business Law) (2016)
- Pennsylvania State University (Bachelor of Arts) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.