Ruth Rosales is a member of the International Commercial & Trade Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's Mexico City office. She joined the Firm in 2012 and has experience in matters related to foreign trade and customs, free trade agreements (FTA), local import/export promotion programs, and domestic litigation procedures as well as in trade and commercial agreements.
Ruth focuses in commercial international matters, mainly counseling Mexican and foreign companies in the set up and in their day-to-day customs operations, including all applicable import/export permits and licenses, promotion programs, non-tariff regulations and rules of origin, particularly for the Energy and Mining Industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participated in the foreign trade and customs aspect to set-up the main foreign Oil brands in Mexico.
- Represents clients before the Ministry of Economy and the Tax Administration Service to obtain import/export programs that are fundamental for its operations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Phi Delta Phi - Legal Honor Society - Member
- Member of the Pro Bono Committee in the Mexico City Office.
- Mexico (2013)
- Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (201)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.