Esteban Rópolo is a member of the Buenos Aires Bar Association. He was a professor in leading universities in Argentina — including University of Buenos Aires, Argentina Catholic University and Universidad del CEMA — where he taught political economy, foreign trade legal regime and private law. Mr. Rópolo has written a book on competition law and also contributed articles related to his areas of practice.
Mr. Rópolo routinely advises on antitrust, foreign trade and general practice matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- Capital Federal~Argentina (1996)
- Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy (M.A.L.D.) (1993)
- University of Belgrano (Master of Arts International Relations) (1990)
- National University of El Litoral (J.D.) (1988)
Baker & McKenzie Sociedad Civil is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.