Mag. Alessandra Romanelli is a senior associate and member of the Public Law Practice Group in the Vienna office. She joined Baker McKenzie in 2020. Alessandra worked as a lawyer in Italy, where she was admitted to the bar. Alessandra cooperated several years with an Austrian law firm, advising national and international clients particularly in the field of public procurement law. She gathered experience in public procurement law, administrative law as well as state aid law as legal advisor for a national public authority.
Alessandra advises companies as well as public authorities in administrative/public law matters with a particular focus on public procurement law. She advises clients and assists in tender procedures among others in the healthcare and utilities sectors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association - Member
- Belluno Bar Association - Member
- Austria (2020)
- Italy (2010)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2011)
- University of Padova (Post-graduate Specialization in Legal Professions) (2006)
- University of Padova (Master's Degree) (2003)
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth (2001)
- Co-author (Kathrin Hornbanger), "The Influence of EU State Aid Rules on PPP Infrastructure Projects," G.L. Albano, K.F. Snider, K.V. Thai, Charting a Course in Public Procurement, Innovation and Knowledge Sharing, PreAccademic Press, Florida, USA, 2013, 390-419
- Author, "Austria," International Competition Litigation. A Multi-jurisdictional Handbook, Nazzini and Blanke (eds), 2012
- Co-author (Kathrin Hornbanger), "Legal Aspects of Cross-Border Electronic Public Procurement in Europe," Z. Konjovic, B. Milosavljević, M. Marković, MeTTeG12 - Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Methodologies, Technologies and Tools Enabling e-Government, Belgrade, Serbia, University of Novi Sad, 2012, 193-205
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.