Antonia Rojahn is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Munich office and a member of the International Commercial & Trade Practice Group. She was seconded to Baker McKenzie in Washington D.C. and Chicago for six months in 2017. Before joining the Firm in 2014, Antonia clerked in Hamburg and worked as a legal trainee for other international law firms and the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Hong Kong. In 2011, she earned a Master of Law at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa, with a focus on international trade law.
Antonia advises clients on all aspects of commercial law, contract law and distribution law. She particularly drafts and advises on agency and distribution agreements, customer and supply agreements, and general terms and conditions. Antonia also represents clients in commercial disputes and litigation. She is regularly involved in transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised one of the largest producers of chemicals for printing and packaging products on commercial and distribution law matters, in particular localized standard contracts in over 40 jurisdictions, drafted new agreements for its dealers worldwide, supported with negotiation of the new agreements and termination of old agreements.
- Advised a leading German car manufacturer on distribution and contract law matters.
- Represented a global pharmaceutical company in a litigation proceeding regarding the termination of a distribution contract.
- Advised a sports nutrition manufacturer on several commercial matters, in particular the online distribution of its products and negotiated several manufacturing agreements.
- Germany (2014)
- Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht Hamburg (Assessor Exam) (2014)
- University of Stellenbosch (LL.M.) (2011)
- Friedrich-Wilhelms University of Bonn (Referendar Exam) (2010)
- University of Passau (2007)
- Washington, D.C.
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.