An associate in the Bogota office, David advises different companies on Intellectual Property (IP) matters, focusing on the best strategies to protect clients' IP rights locally and abroad. This includes managing IP portfolios, civil and administrative litigation, and negotiation of IP agreements.
David focuses his practice on Intellectual Property. He advises national and international clients on portfolio management in Colombia and abroad, including litigation on infringements, unfair competition and administrative matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Stopped several infringements of clients' trademarks by local companies and individuals of the food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
- Favorable proceedings before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce to obtain recognition of well known trademarks of local and international clients.
- Colombia (2010)
- University of Edinburgh (LLM) (2016)
- Universidad del Rosario (Specialization Commercial Law) (2012)
- Universidad del Rosario (Law Degree) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie S.A.S., is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein