Christina Rinkel is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Baker McKenzie’s Munich office. She joined the Firm in 2018 as a law clerk and became an associate in 2019 after having passed her second state exam in Baden-Württemberg. Christina studied at the Univeristy of Mannheim, the University of Toulouse and at Trinity College Dublin.
Christina focuses on patent litigation including infringement, nullity, cancellation and opposition proceedings. She advises and represents clients in matters related to patent law and utility model law as well as trademark law and copyrights.
- Germany (2020)
- Regional Court Ulm (Assessor Exam) (2019)
- Trinity College, Dublin (LL.M.) (2017)
- University of Mannheim (Referendar Exam) (2016)
- University of Mannheim (LL.B.) (2014)
- University of Toulouse 1 Capitole (Licence en droit ) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.