Dr. Rebecka Ringnalda is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Frankfurt. Before joining the Firm in June 2015, Dr. Ringnalda was deputy director of the Sino-German Law Institute of the Universities of Goettingen and Nanjing, in Nanjing, China. She regularly publishes in academic journals and presents papers at international conferences on German and Chinese law.
Dr. Ringnalda’s practice focuses on domestic and international M&A and general corporate advice. She frequently advises national and international clients in connection with institutional and strategic investments, joint-ventures, and restructurings. In particular, she handles China-related projects involving inbound and outbound investments of Chinese parties.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Chinese Hillhouse Capital on the acquisition of H. v. Gimborn.
- Advised Swiss Feintool International Holding AG on the acquisition of Schulder (Tianjin) Metal Forming Technology Center Co, Ltd.
- Advised Trimble Inc. on the acquisition of Müller-Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG.
- Advised Groupe SEB on the acquisition of Emsa Group.
- Advised Shanghai Electric on its strategic cooperation with Manz AG.
- Advised Japanese Hitachi Koki on the acquisition of Metabo Group.
- Advised Grundfos Group on sale of Hilge KG to GEA Group.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt - Member
- Deutsch-Chinesische Juristenvereinigung e.V. (DCJV) - Member
- European China Law Studies Association (ECLS) - Member
- Germany (2015)
- University of Goettingen (Dr. iur.) (2012)
- State of Berlin (Second State Exam) (2008)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (First State Examination) (2004)