Mariella Rieder is a junior associate in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's Vienna office. Prior to joining the Firm, she gained valuable experience working for the European Commission, the Austrian Federal Ministry of Justice, the Council of Europe and a renowned Austrian law firm.
Mariella Rieder focuses her practice on litigation and arbitration and assists both national and international clients in disputes before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- European Law Students' Association - Member
- ELSA Alumni - Member
- University of Innsbruck (Mag. iur. rer. oec.) (2018)
- University of Strasbourg (2017)
- University of Innsbruck (Mag. iur.) (2017)
- University College Dublin (2016)
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.