Pascal Richard is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Zurich office. He focuses his practice on mergers, acquisitions and private equity.
Before joining the Firm in 2016, Pascal worked as legal counsel in the legal department of a Swiss defense and technology group of companies and as an associate and partner respectively in business law firms in London and Zurich.
Pascal regularly conducts presentations on M&A transactions and corporate law including at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) and at Unternehmerforum Schweiz AG. He also holds training of start-ups active in the area of blockchain technology.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised German Nordwind Capital GmbH regarding the acquisition of ibg group.
- Advised Chinese Zhejiang Haers Vacuum Containers Co. Ltd regarding the acquisition of Sigg Bottles Switzerland AG.
- Advised English Diploma plc regarding the acquisition of Kubo group.
- Advised Swedish Intrum Justitia group on numerous M&A transactions.
- Represented Telecom Liechtenstein AG and the Principality of Liechtenstein in connection with the merger with mobilkom Liechtenstein AG, a subsidiary of Telekom Austria AG.
- Counseled a Russian group of companies in connection with the disposal of a significant shareholding in their Swiss subsidiary.
- Advised Notenstein Privatbank AG regarding the acquisition of a significant shareholding in EFG Financial Products Holding AG (today Leonteq AG).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Supreme Court of England & Wales~United Kingdom (2009)
- Zurich~Switzerland (2006)
- College of Law of England and Wales (LL.M.) (2011)
- University of Bern (lic. iur.) (2003)