Astrit advises banks, borrowers and investors on all aspects of banking and finance law. He particularly advises in relation to national and international financing transactions in the areas of acquisition finance, project and real estate finance as well as syndicated lending.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised ING, LBBW and PBB on the financing of the acquisition of the Berlin based Sony Center.
- Advised a property investment fund on the financing of a portfolio involving retail properties in 30 cities in Germany.
- Advised a mezzanine debt fund on various mezzanine financings for development projects in Germany.
- Advised Commerz Real on the acquisition onshore wind farm for a closed special fund.
- Germany (2014)
- Regional Court of Frankfurt (Second State Exam) (2014)
- Goethe University of Frankfurt (Specialization in Banking & Finance) (2011)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (First State Exam) (2011)