Indah N. Respati practices in the area of capital markets. Ms. Respati is a member of the Market Consultants Association and is admitted to practice capital market work in Indonesia. She graduated from the Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia (S.H. 1981).
Ms. Respati conducts due diligence and helps in the preparation of legal opinion required in initial public offerings, rights issues and conflict of interest matters. She likewise provides general advice on securities and capital market issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing Malayan Banking Berhad in a mandatory Tender Offer due to the acquisition of PT Bank International Indonesia Tbk.
- Representing PT Bank UOB Buana Tbk. in its Rights Issue, Issuance of Bonds and Go Private transaction.
- Representing UOB Singapore in mandatory Tender Offer due to the Go Private transaction of PT Bank UOB Buana Tbk.
- Representing Acom Co. Ltd and the Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd in the take-over of majority shares in PT Bank Nusantara Parahiyangan and a mandatory tender offer by Acom Col. Ltd.
- Representing the vendors of the assets in the IPO of Lippo-Mapletree Indonesia Retail Trust (a Real Estate Investment Trust) managed by Lippo-Mapletree Indonesia Trust Management Ltd., listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
- Representing PT Matahari Putra Prima Tbk in its sale of assets to a Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Representing PT Trikomsel Oke Tbk in its IPO.
- Indonesia (1981)
- University of Indonesia (S.H.) (1981)