Nicole Renchen is an associate in the Firm's Global Tax Practice Group in Chicago. She has experience in domestic and international tax planning related to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, REITs and like-kind exchanges.
Prior to joining the Firm, Nicole worked at a global hospitality company providing international tax planning services. She also served as a judicial law clerk in the United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia.
Nicole handles a broad range of tax and general corporate matters, from structuring real estate capital market transactions to advising on tax implications in business transactions. She also advises US and multinational clients on associated federal income tax issues related to acquisitions, corporate restructurings and real estate transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- Illinois~United States (2010)
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law (LL.M.) (2013)
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D.) (2010)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Bachelor of Arts and B.S.)