Christian Reineby is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Stockholm. Prior to joining the Firm in 2015, Christian was an associate in another global law firm.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Accent Equity in connection with its acquisition of forestry machine manufacturer Eco Log.
- Represented Tata AutoComp Systems Limited on its acquisition of Swedish engine cooling solution provider TitanX from EQT.
- Represented Ratos AB on its divestment of biotech company Biolin Scientific to AddLife Development.
- Represented Ratos AB on its divestment of rolling stock maintenance provider EuroMaint to investment fund Orlando.
- Represented Accent Equity in connection with its acquisition of Swedish logistics solution provider Tommy Nordberghs Åkeri.
Prior to joining the Firm, Christian assisted the following companies on M&A matters:
- Represented Accent Equity Partners in connection with its acquisition of Swedish retailer Cervera from Ica Gruppen.
- Represented Nordic Capital Fund VI on its divestment of a majority stake in the packaging solution provider Nefab Packaging AB.
- Represented Sweden-based company Recipharm AB (publ) on its EUR 100 million acquisition from Italian private equity group LBO Italia Investimenti S.r.l. and other minor shareholders of Corvette Pharmaceutical Services Group and LIO Immobiliare S.r.l.
- Counseled bathroom ceramics company Sanitec and its principal owner EQT in connection with the company's SEK 3.660 million IPO and NASDAQ OMX listing as well as its US and international offering of ordinary shares pursuant to 144A and Reg. S.
- Counseled Allianz in connection with its SEK 1.6 billion divestment of real property Jericho 34 located in the Stockholm city center to AMF Fastigheter.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2015)
- Linköping University (Master of Laws) (2011)
- Stockholm University (LL.M. Juris Kandidat) (2011)