Baker & McKenzie LLP
Dominic Reilly is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Global Tax Practice Group in Chicago. He advises clients on a variety of tax controversy matters. Prior to joining the Firm, Dominic was a tax consultant at a Big Four accounting firm. He also served as an executive editor of The Tax Lawyer – a journal of the ABA Section of Taxation.
Dominic's practice focuses on transfer pricing and international tax disputes. He assists clients in all phases of tax controversy, from audit and administrative appeals before the IRS to litigation before the United States Tax Court and other federal courts.
- Illinois~United States (2020)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2020)
- Connecticut~United States (2021)
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) (2020)
- Georgetown University (BA) (2014)
Publications & Presentations
- Co-presenter, “Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders,” Tax Executives Institute, Federal Tax Virtual Series, June 2021
- Co-author, "Stay Off the Whipsaw: Complex Media Inc. v. Commissioner, T.C. Memo. 2021-14 (2021)," North America Tax News and Developments, Baker McKenzie, April 2021
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.