Dominic Reilly is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Global Tax Practice Group in Chicago. He advises clients on a variety of tax controversy matters. Prior to joining the Firm, Dominic was a tax consultant at a Big Four accounting firm.
Dominic advises mainly on transfer pricing and international tax disputes. He assists clients in all phases of tax controversy – from audit and administrative appeals before the IRS to litigation before the United States Tax Court and other federal courts.
- Illinois~United States (2020)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2020)
- Connecticut~United States (2021)
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) (2020)
- Georgetown University (BA) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.