Andrew's practice focuses on US securities and corporate law matters. He advises on private placements, Rule 144A transactions and US public offers of debt and equity securities. He also advises on US law aspects of bank finance and M&A transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- US tranche of Australian IPOs for companies such as Boart Longyear, Promina and Zinifex.
- Equity placements for companies such as Ansell, Fletcher Building, Iluka, Nufarm and Qantas.
- Entitlement offers and rights issues for companies such as Cardno, Saracen and Troy Resources.
- Nasdaq listings for companies such as Benitec Biopharma, Lonestar Resources and Sundance Energy.
- US private placements of debt for companies such as Downer EDi, Fletcher Building, Melbourne Airport and Mighty River Power.
- Rule 144A high-yield bond offers for companies such as Barminco, Bemax, Griffin Coal, Fortescue and TFS Corporation.
- Rule 144A investment-grade bond offers for companies such as Foster's, Qantas, Suncorp-Metway and Woodside Petroleum.
- SEC-registered bond offers for companies such as BHP Billiton.
- Convertible bond offers for companies such as Kangaroo Resources, Oxiana and Valad.
- M&A for companies such as Fletcher Building, Foster's and Kingsgate.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified Public Accountant - California
- New South Wales~Australia (2014)
- California~United States (1992)
- District of Columbia~United States (1992)
- American University (J.D.) (1991)
- California State University at Northridge (B.S.) (1984)