Taylor Reid has over 20 years of experience in international tax planning, and has been recognized as a leading U.S. tax advisor by International Tax Review.
Mr. Reid specializes in international tax planning, with an emphasis on software and other high-tech industry issues. He represents US and foreign multinational corporations in connection with international tax planning and global restructuring projects. He also advises clients on transfer pricing matters and on the tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- State Bar of California
- California~United States (1997)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (1994)
- Illinois~United States (1993)
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (1993)
- University of Vienna (Diploma) (1990)
- University of California at Berkeley (B.A. Political Science) (1986)